The "Successful Co-Parenting" Seminar enables you to create or improve your co-parenting relationship, in order to minimize the negative consequences of your separation to your children.
Successful Co-Parenting is the approved "VIRTUAL" and "IN-PERSON" Parenting Seminar in the Superior Courts of: Snohomish, Skagit and Island counties.
This 4 hour training satisfies the court requirement for parents in divorce or separation cases.
See the ENGLISH brochure HERE
Ver folleto ESPAÑOL AQUI
Learn how to build a successful co-parenting relationship that minimizes the negative effects of the separtaion to your children.
CALENDAR VIRTUAL EVENTS 2020
- 1st Saturdays: 1 pm to 5 pm
- 2nd Saturdays: 9 am to 1 pm
- 3rd Saturdays: 1 pm to 5 pm
- 4th Saturdays: 9 am to 1 pm
- 5th Saturdays: 3.30 pm to 7:30 pm
- 2nd Wednesdays: 3:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- 3rd Wednesdays: SPANISH-ESPAÑOL 3:30 pm to 7:30 pm
COST: $ 125
+ Includes: Certificate, Materials, LIVE Customer service, Online media resources and 1 year membership to "Successful Co-Parenting Club".
+ Payment: After completing REGISTRATION...
- ONLINE: PayPal o Credit Card.
- BY MAIL: Check or Money Order to "Successful Co-Parenting" P.O. Box: 135, Mt. Vernon, WA, 98273
+ Sliding Scale Fee for low income participants:
- Please include a recent proof of income (from all sources:wages, child support, etc)
Net Monthly Income of parent COST
- $ 3,501 or higher $ 125
- From $ 2,501 to 3,500 $ 100
- From $ 2,001 to 2,500 $ 70
- From $ 1,501 to 2,000 $ 40
- From $ 0 to 1,500 $ 20
- If you are applying for a discounted rate the payment is not done online. Please complete your registration only and send respective payment (Check or Money Order) by mail with recent proof of income to:
“Successful Co-Parenting” PO Box 135, Mount Vernon, WA, 98273.
(NOTE: If you think there is not enough time to receive it by mail, please call us to let us know that you plan to bring payment and proof of income with you on the day of the event.
a) Payment due at least 24 hours before the event,
b) Parents will be scheduled separately unless they submit a written request, (only applies to IN-PERSON workshops)
c) Rescheduling at no additional cost when we are notified at least 7 days in advance,
e) Special needs? Send us an email
+ Voice / Text 360-399-6429,
+ Email: Contact@SuccessfulCo-Parenting.com
Skagit Mediation developed the content of its new program "Successful Co-Parenting" in early 2016.
February 2016 Approved by Skagit Superior Court
2017 Approved by Island Superior Court
July 2018 Approved by Snohomish Superior Court.